How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
All of our rugs carry a manufacturers warranty except the factory second rugs which are sold "as is" and are non-returnable. Please see the product detail page for each rug's warranty information.
We accept returns for refund within 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• -without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• -within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• -must be in unused condition and in the original packing material to be eligible for a refund
• -must be a first quality rug (factory second rugs are sold "as is" and are non-returnable)
• -must not be a special order or a custom order
• -unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than the 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
Wall-to-wall carpeting sold by the rolls (12-15 ft min. purchase as noted in product details) are considered special order and all sales are final.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have shipped and refused orders will have their inbound shipping charges deducted from your refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once the manufacturer receives it. There is a 25% manufacturer's restocking fee for returned items. You MUST contact us within 7 days to obtain a manufacturer's return authorization number (RA#) if you intend to return ANY item back to the manufacturer. Items returned AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded. You are also responsible for freight charges back to the manufacturer. Refund will be purchase price less shipping & restocking fee.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.