Toddler Alphabet Blocks Classroom Rug
Bring life and learning into your kids’ bedroom, playroom, or classroom with this adorable Toddler Alphabet Blocks Rug by Carpets for Kids! The unique, colorful design of this alphabet area rug for kids is unlike any other boring alphabet carpets you’ll find anywhere else! The big, bubble design of the letters is perfect for toddlers and pre-school classrooms. It’s never too early to start introducing your kids to the shapes of the alphabet with a Learning ABC for Kids rug.
Besides being the perfect alphabet rug for classroom environments or toddler play areas, the Carpets for Kids Alphabet Blocks rug is made with the KIDply patented technology that established Carpets for Kids as the quality leader in the educational market. Enjoy increased durability as well as unmatched softness and flexibility with the KIDply backing. Plus, order today and get free shipping on the Toddler Alphabet Blocks rug in any of our 3 sizes! RTR Kids Rugs Best Seller!
- 4' x 6' - 35 Blocks - Block size 9" x 10"
- 6' x 9' - 35 Blocks - Block size 14" x 15"
- 8' x 12' -35 Blocks - Block size 19" x 20"
Availability: Ships FREE Factory Direct usually within 2 Days.
Additional processing time may apply during the peak back-to-school season.
- KIDply® Backing! The KIDply® backing system features a revolutionary patented technology that clearly establishes Carpets for Kids as the quality leader in the educational market. ? Benefits to the educator:
- Looks better longer - helps prevent wrinkling & creasing
- Higher delamination test results means increased durability
- Unmatched softness and flexibility
- Increased sound and thermal insulation performance
- 100% Commercial Grade Nylon Face Yarn. Resists fuzzing and piling. Dense gauge construction creates superior graphic effects.
- Cut Versus Loop Pile Construction. Because our carpets are cut pile, they cannot unravel the way a loop pile can. You never have to worry about a child pulling a loose yarn strand and creating a run the length of the carpet.
- Increased Fiber Density. Carpets pack up to 40% more yarn into every square yard compared with our competition.
- Lifetime Abrasive Wear Warranty. Will not wear more than 10% by abrasion during the lifetime of usage. Serge (double-stitched edge) is not covered under warranty.
- Anti-microbial Treatment. The Anti-microbial treatment is a durable "locked-in chemistry" that is incorporated into the backing composite of Carpets for Kids® carpets to minimize product deterioration and odors caused by microbial activity.
- Double-stitched Edges. All rugs are finished with binding tape and double-stitched with continuous filament nylon serge (or edge) yarn. This high-end process helps prevent unraveling of the serge yarn. It also reduces fuzzing and increases yarn tensile strength for a more durable edge.
- Lifetime Anti-static Fiber helps prevent shocks, especially during the dry winter months.
- Meets All Fire Code Requirements. The Printed Collection meets all national fire code requirements for NFPA253, Class I.
- Size Options. Several sizes provide an attractive price point during a time of shrinking budgets. The relatively size of our small carpets allows a teacher to separate a single room into several different "centers" simply by adding a carpet.
- Construction: Cut Pile with Continuous Nylon Double Stitched Serged Edges plus CFK's Rugs Pack 40% More Yarn than Competitors.
- Material: 100% Commercial Grade Anti-static Nylon Face Yarn Stain Resistant Treatment with Carpet Guard®.
- Anti-microbial Treatment: Yes - Locked-in to Backing Composite.
- Backing: KIDply® - Two plys (woven & fleece) mechanically fused via needle punch to back of rug.
- Warranty: Manufacturers Lifetime Abrasive Wear, Lifetime Anti-Microbial Protection, & Lifetime Anti-Static Fiber Warranty.
- Certifications: Meets all national fire code requirements for NFPA-258, Class I.
|About Carpets for Kids
Carpets for Kids® (CFK) is the industry leader in high quality, educational area rugs. CFK is a major supplier of children's educational rugs for daycares and schools and homes across the country. Our bright colors, innovative designs and passion for education make CFK the first choice for quality children’s rugs. CFK is a member of the National Headstart Association (NHSA), the National School Supply & Equipment Association (NSSEA), and an annual exhibitor at the National Association for the Education of Young Children NAEYC) conference.
Who our products are for:
- Preschool and Elementary School Teachers
- Church Children's Pastors and School Teachers
- Home School Parents
- Children's Room or Playrooms in the home
Carpets for Kids® was founded in 1991 and is corporately located in Portland, Oregon with manufacturing at our Georgia facility. We are a family owned company that strives to produce the highest quality product for your children as well as keeping our product safe and long lasting.
At Carpets for Kids® our goal is to provide teachers, parents, pastors and more with a quality tool to enhance learning for young children. We strive to have the best designed and highest quality products out on the market.
Not only are we here to provide the educational and home markets with a great product, but we also want to be good stewards with what we've been given. We are thankful for this great planet that we live on, and aim to do as much as we can to keep our home green. Giving back to the community is key for us and we encourage our employees to serve with their giftings in their local communities.
Caring for the Environment
Carpets For Kids® helps keep our planet green by reducing landfill waste. We send our unused production scraps and damaged goods from our Georgia facility to a nearby recycling center.
Carpets For Kids® uses renewable power from PGE: Green Source. 100% of our monthly usage in our corporate office is offset with renewable resources. Our power comes from approximately 50% new wind, 40% geothermal and 10% biomass (wood waste) power.
Made in the USA
All Carpets for Kids® products are 100% made in the USA and proud of it. From the raw materials turned into carpeting, to the printing and finishing process of our product; all of it is done in the USA. Our large facility in West Point, Georgia not only provides US jobs to a struggling economy, but it ensures the safest quality product for your children. All of our products are 100% lead free and contain only materials that are safe for children's environments.
RTR Kids Rugs is proud to offer Carpets for Kids rugs to our customers. We know these high quality, made in the USA rugs will provide you many years of service. Please call with questions or place your order online or by phone fax, or mail. We appreciate your business!