- KIDply® Backing! The KIDply® backing system features a revolutionary patented technology that clearly establishes Carpets for Kids as the quality leader in the educational market. ? Benefits to the educator:
- Looks better longer - helps prevent wrinkling & creasing
- Higher delamination test results means increased durability
- Unmatched softness and flexibility
- Increased sound and thermal insulation performance
- 100% Commercial Grade Nylon Face Yarn. Resists fuzzing and piling. Dense gauge construction creates superior graphic effects.
- Cut Versus Loop Pile Construction. Because our carpets are cut pile, they cannot unravel the way a loop pile can. You never have to worry about a child pulling a loose yarn strand and creating a run the length of the carpet.
- Increased Fiber Density. Carpets pack up to 40% more yarn into every square yard compared with our competition.
- Anti-microbial Treatment. The Anti-microbial treatment is a durable "locked-in chemistry" that is incorporated into the backing composite of Carpets for Kids® carpets to minimize product deterioration and odors caused by microbial activity.
- Double-stitched Edges. All rugs are finished with binding tape and double-stitched with continuous filament nylon serge (or edge) yarn. This high-end process helps prevent unraveling of the serge yarn. It also reduces fuzzing and increases yarn tensile strength for a more durable edge.
- Anti-static Fiber helps prevent shocks, especially during the dry winter months.
- Meets All Fire Code Requirements. The Printed Collection meets all national fire code requirements for NFPA253, Class I.
- Size Options. Several sizes provide an attractive price point during a time of shrinking budgets. The relatively size of our small carpets allows a teacher to separate a single room into several different "centers" simply by adding a carpet.